Monday, February 6, 2012

Just out of curiosity ...


Does anyone actually fucking read this blog? I know I don't exactly offer much except bitterness and rants, but sometimes I wonder if the only hits I get are from people who are still being directed to this site while looking for anime and shit. I suppose I just want to know if I'm only spinning my wheels, or if anyone walks away from a post here feeling even slightly enlightened or trolled. (inb4 blogging is at its core spinning your wheels)

There should be a poll directly above this post, so vote if you are so inclined.

Also, 8008 hits. Symmetry at its finest.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been posting much, i'd come up with an excuse but it's mainly out of laziness. I just don't have much to write about these days. x_x

    ReplyDelete