Thursday, March 20, 2014

Another Year Past The Alleged End Of The World

Well, it's 2014 and we still haven't been whipped off the planet.  I'm feeling safer all the time.  Well, from bogus doomsday prophecies anyway...

To be honest I nearly forgot about my little rant box again until I saw some unpublished comment notifications in my alt email box. I'd say that life being busy has attributed to this, but I think it's more on the side of terrible memory.

Life's been good...though to be fair it's also been terrible.  But to be fair that's kind of par for the course when it comes to life anyway.

Got some new toys, met some new people, but then also ended up stuck in the hospital for three fucking weeks with encephalitis, so that was horrible.  Doctors say I must have 100 lives to keep pulling through this kind of shit with little to no irreparable damage, so I should have around 94 left I guess...

Well, shit.  I'm not sure I'm bitter or articulate enough for a true rant today, just this run of the mill update.

Perhaps I'll drop by again next time I'm good and pissed and write something you can nod your equally infuriated heads to.  Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment