Monday, November 7, 2011

Bundles of Sticks

You know, I've always found it funny how gays scream from the rooftops how they "Deserve our respect" and how "Everyone should accept them" (When tolerate would be closer to the mark), and continue to do so until even the people who have accepted them are thinking "What is that fucking queer on about now?".

Now I don't exactly like gay people, but I'm not about to get my leather gloves and piano wire and start removing them from socitey either. To each their own, and live and let live, but for fucks's sake, sing a different tune every now and then!

I mean, by the very definition of the word these people are supposed to be happy, but they usually don't seem content unless they're rubbing their lifestyle in your face. And that is exactly the issue. I don't care what or who's hole you're sticking it in, as long as it's far away from me and I don't need to hear about it every time I walk outside or turn on my T.V. But no; they're never content with being gay, everything must have something gay in it. Games must have gay characters, open world games must allow gay marriage, and there must be a 50/50 ratio of gay to straight content. I just finished reading a post on the Bethesda forums by some guy who wants Beth to make 10% of the characters in Skyrim gay. These are the kinds of things that make me teeter on the edge between not giving a shit what they do with their lives, and outright despising every last one of them.

You know what the cause of this ongoing bitching is? Acceptance. Think about it. You don't hear NAMBLA or date rapists going on about wanting equal treatment and opportunity for advancement, because we're still in a day and age where we'd find them before they managed to organize their first pride rally and beat them to death with fisher price toys and novelty roofie pills respectively. But who knows, maybe that will all change in the next 50 years. It wasn't long ago that the same could be said about gay people, but then along came acceptance and suddenly we have to hear about it all the time.

This is where free speech can go so very wrong. Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion (It's why blogspot exists), but they shouldn't be entitled to bombard everyone about it all the time, because that's when it stops being an opinion, and starts being an unsubtle (super liminal) brainwashing attempt , or maybe just bringing everyone to the point of such utter frustration that they say "Fine, we accept you, just enough with the fucking pride parades already!".

I think all groups who are constantly going on about their treatment in society should get a new label; they should all be called RWs, or relentless whiners. Just because you don't like your lot in life doesn't mean everyone else should have to hear about it, and if we do want to hear about it, we don't want to hear about it all the fucking time. I have a thing or two I could drone on about endlessly, but try to keep my rants as fresh and as unrepetetive as possible so as to avoid being like these hopeless fucks. Keep in mind I'm not just talking about gays, I'm talking about any group of people that have a chip on their shoulder the size of a sheet of drywall and decide that we constantly need to hear how they feel about their issues.

Here are a few simple pieces of advice to the would be RWs: Such is life. Don't sweat the small stuff. If you don't want to be singled out for being what you are, stop telling people about it. Walk softly and carry a big fucking stick.


/what I'm sure will be viewed as "Hate speech".

No comments:

Post a Comment