Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Land of Skyrim

Welp, I finally got my copy of Skyrim, after Puralator fucked up and it spent 6 days in a shipping depot for no reason. After I called them up and raged, I think they got a little embarrassed and drove it about 800km in one day.

So I fired up the game (Uninstalled thanks to Beth's glorious 360 texture bug), and the first thing I notice (apart from the fact that running games uninstalled sounds like a fucking jet engine) was that the shadows look like someone threw lego in a blender then painted it black. Seriously, these are the worst shadows I've seen this console generation. Aside from that I'm fairly pleased so far, but have some nagging thought in the back of my head that I should have just got it for the PC, steam requirements be damned.

I think I may upgrade my video card this week, cause this shit sure as hell won't run on a GTS 8600.

No comments:

Post a Comment